Projects in Progress
- Quantifying Anticipatory Characteristics. Since 2005
- Interactive games and devices for maintaining cognitive, anticipatory, and physical skills in the aging. Since 2004
- Anticipation and Soft Computing, Berkeley Initiative in Soft Computing, University of California-Berkeley.
Since February 2002
- Ubiquitous Computing. Since 1995 and resumed in winter Semester 2000-2001
- Data-mining application for an interactive, multimedia encyclopedia:
Associative Thinking as a Premise for Knowledge Acquisition. Since 1997
- Navigation tools for dissemination of interactive multimedia knowledge. Since 1997
- Virtual Learning Environment. Search and retrieval tools for multimedia knowledge dissemination on the Internet. Since 1996
- SOPHIA-Digital Dissemination of Knowledge. New methods and new concepts. International effort to evaluate and design alternative educational methods and concepts using digital multimedia. Since 1994
- Why Johnny Doesnt Have to Read. Manuscript describing civilization of illiteracy to the general reader.