I am my questions.
What cognitive processes or mechanisms engender and support the creativity of the human being?
Can machines emulate such processes in order to help creative endeavors?
These two encompassing questions have guided Mihai Nadin's research and have taken him over many seemingly disparate paths. The answers he advanced have served as signposts for many of those preoccupied with similar subjects.
- Computer Graphics (since 1962) >> HTML
- Semiotics and Human-Computer Interface (since 1980) >> HTML
- Visualization (since 1981) >> HTML
- The Civilization of Illiteracy (since 1981) >> HTML
- Computers for Design. Design for Computers (since 1983) >> HTML
- The Electronic Book (1984) >> HTML
- Mind (since 1985) >> HTML
- Advanced Computing Center for Art and Design (1986) >> HTML
- Design Machine (1986) >> HTML
- ANTICIPATION (since 1986) >> HTML
- Docent and MetaDocent (1988) >> HTML
- Toy Design (1989) >> HTML
- Arki/Arketek (1989) >> HTML
- Computational Design (since 1993) >> HTML
- The Associative Encyclopedia (since 1996) >> HTML
- Acument (1998-2001) >> HTML