- Where Is Semiotics When You Need It Most?
in SemiotiX. A Global Information Bulletin, 4, July 2005
- We are what we do (Winter, 2002)
How do designers constitute themselves as such at a time when technology changes the definition of design with each new development? Article contributed to the website DesignThe Basic Paradox,
- Anticipation: The end is where we start from, a DVD on the aspects of anticipation, 2002.
Website for a knowledge community on anticipation studies, www.anticipation.info, 2001
- Ubiquity, An ACM IT Magazine and Forum, issue 40, (December 12 - 18, 2000), Anticipatory Computing.
How expectations, predictions and forecasts affect our lives.
- Digital Design 2000 + (1.Edition 1999, 2.Edition 2000) CD-ROM-presentation >> HTML
- Mind-Anticipation and Chaos, included in the Website (www.oikos.org/naminds1.htm) entitled Steps to an
Ecology of Mind, coordinated by J. V. Kenny.
- SOPHIA-Digital Dissemination of Knowledge.
- Let Her Works Praise Her. CD-ROM, 1997 (with O. Helmich and A. Rosgen).
- Cognitive Aspects of Visualization. Interactive Multimedia on the World-Wide Web,
in geoinformatik online, 1, 1997, http://gio.uni-muenster.de
- Computational Design. Internet Publication. http://www.uni-wuppertal.de/FB5/code, 1996.
- Hotel Europa. To Sarajevo and Back. CD-ROM Project carried out by the Computational Design Program,
University of Wuppertal, 1995.
- Docent. Search, retrieval, and authoring software for image and document management and for
multimedia applications, December 1989.
- MetaDocent. High-level program for generation of Docent applications for the management of large
image databases, May 1990,
- Old Maps of Northern Europe from the Carl Enckell Collection of the University of Helsinki (Finland).
Interactive laser disc (level 1 and 3) with corresponding search, retrieval, and authoring software, June 1991.
- Gothic Panel Painting from Northern Germany. CD-ROM and integrated search and retrieval software,